VNA of Northwest PA
1223 East Main Street
Bradford, PA 16701
- (814) 362-7466
- Map & Directions
Services: Pediatric & Maternal Specialty Services
You can turn to the VNA for the special care and needs of children of all ages, as well as services for maternal and OB/GYN clients. We offer a wide range of skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and infusion services for pediatric and maternal care.
Specialized care for children
- VNA Nurses are trained in the special care and needs of children of all ages.
- Highly specialized VNA caregivers include nurses, and rehab therapists.
Pediatric/Maternal Infant Services
- We offer additional prenatal and post-partum home care programs.
- For at risk/high risk patients (gestational diabetes, toxemia, preterm labor, first-term mother, and SGA babies).
- Assessments, patient/family teaching, high-tech therapies, and c-section incisional care by specialty-trained nurses.
- Full service pediatric home care including newborn assessments.
- Synagis injections for prevention of RSV.
- Infusion therapies, wound care, and enteral and parenteral nutrition.
- Support for breastfeeding mothers and their babies.
Get the VNA Advantage
- We emphasize communication with family and pediatrician at every step of care.
- Backed by the resources and support of the area's finest home care agency.