Get the VNA Advantage
- Experienced home health nurses serving as liaisons with most area hospitals.
- Liaisons also work with many local nursing homes and rehabilitation facilities.
- The liaison team assists physicians and discharge planners in planning the transition from hospital to home.
The VNA's Centralized Referral Intake Department is designed to make Patient referrals as easy and efficient as possible. We aim to help your patients through the referral process, coordinating all referrals and admissions for all services offered by the VNA.
- Referrals taken 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year
- Referrals are handled by a customer service representative expert in that particular field.
- A registered nurse is available at all times.
- Normal business hours are from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Sunday.
- After hours, an on-call team consisting of nurses is available.
- The VNA's comprehensive, quality focused services are designed to meet the need of the patient's served regardless of age, race, color, sex, handicap, national origin or ability to pay.