Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance the experience for your patients
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of the excellent care you demand for your patients
Quality of Care
You can be confident in the highest quality of care for your patients from the VNA of Northwest PA. Our approach to quality and the patient experience is unyielding. We are committed to be the best in the industry in returning people to the fullest, most functional lives they are capable of after our care.
The Mark of a Leader
VNA of Northwest PA has been named a Top Agency of the 2013 Home Care Elite, a recognition of the top performing home health agencies in the United States. VNA was named among the top 25% of performing home health agencies based on performance measures that include quality of care, quality improvement, patient experience, process measure implementation, and financial management. Only 77 agencies (16%) in Pennsylvania earned this recognition.
Ratings At or Above the National and PA Benchmarks
- All agencies across the country were rated by their patients in five key categories: Communication with Providers and Patients, Care Issues, Care of Patients, and the overall rating areas of Rate the Agency 9 or 10 and Willingness to Recommend the Agency to Family and Friends.
- The VNA earned ratings at or above the national and PA benchmarks in all five categories.
- On the question “Percentage of Patients who reported YES, they would definitely recommend the home health agency to friends and family”:, the VNA scored 90% compared to the PA benchmark of 80% and the National Benchmark of 79%.
Patient Quality Outcomes
Our main purpose at the VNA of Northwest PA is to help our patients live indepentently in their homes, with the fullest possible function. Certified Home Health agencies are monitored for the quality of care provided to their patients. Please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website to view our most current quality information.