Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
You can be confident in the highest quality of care from the VNA of Northwest PA. Our approach to quality and your patient experience is unyielding. We are committed to being the best in the industry in returning people to their fullest, most functional lives they are capable of after our care.
Leading with Patient Quality and Satisfaction
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rates home care agencies across the country. The VNA of Northwest PA has been rated 4/5 stars for patient quality and 5/5 stars for patient satisfaction placing us at the top in the region.
Ratings At or Above the National and PA Benchmarks
- All agencies across the country are rated by their patients in five key categories: Communication with Providers and Patients, Care Issues, Care of Patients, and the overall rating areas of Rate the Agency 9 or 10 and Willingness to Recommend the Agency to Family and Friends.
- The VNA earned ratings at or above both national and PA benchmarks in all five categories.
The VNA scored more than 10% higher than the national average on the key questions of “Would patients recommend the home health agency to friends and family”
- On the question “Percentage of Patients who reported YES, they would definitely recommend the home health agency to friends and family”, the VNA scored 90% compared to the PA benchmark of 80% and the National Benchmark of 79%.
To see our latest results, please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website.