VNA of Northwest PA
1223 East Main Street
Bradford, PA 16701
- (814) 362-7466
- Map & Directions
Services: Infusion Pharmacy/IV Therapy Nursing
Patients and families can count on the VNA's outstanding team of IV nurses, offering unequaled clinical and personal service in home care.
- Work with home pharmacy pharmacists who monitor patient drug therapies, reviewing medication profiles, laboratory results and nursing reports.
- Pharmacists communicate with physicians as appropriate to ensure proper dosing.
- We have a team of Registered Nurses trained and dedicated to providing Infusion Therapy
- Infusion nurses work with pharmacists to administer antibiotics, chemotherapy, steroids, IVIG, hydration, TPN and a variety of other home infusion therapies.
Get the VNA Advantage
- Nurses and home pharmacy pharmacists work hand-in-hand for optimal patient outcomes.
- They are in constant communication with each other, the referring physician, and the patient.